Thursday, June 9, 2011

AIR-YEEZY 2, SA DROP DATE

A whole lot of Sneak-Peakers missed out on the Air-Yeezy 1 drop in South Africa, which was in Shelflife (Cape Town) and Gallery of 4th (Johannesburg). Now I don't know about you but I'm still traumatised from missing out on this limited gem.
                                                     
                                                             AIR-YEEZY

Sneak-Peak could not let any sneaker loving soul go through what I went through. So I went and hustled credible source in the SA Nike sneaker fraternity, and finally got a  fair and hopefully honest answer from them. My fellow Sneak-Peakers, "The Nike Air Yeezy 2 South African drop,will be in November.". DONE.

                                 NIKE-AIR-YEEZY 2 UNRELEASED SAMPLE

So gather you're funds, be ready for the next sneak-peak up-date about the launch and drop venue,
                                     AND YOU CAN THANK ME LATER

No comments: