Monday, August 12, 2013

My 1st Air Max 1s gada be premium

I have been a fan of Air Max technology for the longest of time and Air Max 1s have always been my favourite amongst all of them yet I have never owned a pair until about a month ago. I know a lot of  people who would not be comfortable with publicly announcing their first purchase of a dope popular kick, especially after being a collector for a while, I on the other hand take pride in this cause I went in with a Premium Air Max 1. 
         


These are Air Max 1s Premium Energy from the 2012 Nike Clash Collection which draws inspiration from the T90 Football boot. My favourite part of the kick is that its friggin draped in leather (on some whatchu know about all white leather on your Air Max 1s !!!), the dipped laces that feed the focus green trims into the rest of the shoe lining and not forgetting the speckled outsole. I wish I could treasure this one but ey nice kicks were made to be worn and worn they will be.



No comments: